Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dorm Room Cookbook

While enrolled in a Tommy Boy-esque amount of college, I refined my culinary skills to fit within my budget to an impressive degree. I believe my inspiration laid somewhere in between a nametag income and being too lazy to walk to Burger King. I've always considered writing a Dorm Room Cookbook that would feature such dishes as Cajun Chili Mac Soufflé and my campus-renowned Ghettoccine Alfredo. A friend posted this pic on facebook that got me nostalgic...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Dude, I'll never forget Lil' Smokies, and of course Ramengetti.

    By Anonymous Chris Millar, at 11:26 AM  

  • I found myself alone with the ingredients to ramenghetti the other day. I made it for old time sake, and you know what? It's not good. Did not stand the test of time.

    By Blogger El Tiburon, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home