Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Your Wheels Suck II

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate my neighbor more. Then I walked out my front door.

This guy... this guy kills me.

Not only does he rev his shitbox all night and race around the block like he's Cole Fucking Trickle, but now I have to walk out to an imax view of this idiot's shit-stained banana hammock.

27 inches of fucking underwear? Really? Gonna rock the dirty jeans that low? I really want to shove this guy in, beat him to death with his own dented hood, and take this cretin out of the gene pool for the good of all mankind.

Nice tarp, fucknut.

Previously link

2 Comments:

  • He should know better than to mess with a blogger

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

  • see....someone commented =p

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home